1. Register online through your account.
2. School grade determines division; not age. Players are automatically sorted by grade level by CJ Div Coordinators prior to team placement.
3. If a child is playing up in JK, K and Division 1/1st-2nd grade (above their grade level): Division Coordinator must approve AND Parent must coach.
4. Children play fall and spring in the same division (like school).
5. JK is the grade immediately preceeding Kindergarten; age cutoff: born/date of birth before 8/31/2019.
6. U14 and U18 teams play in the Mecklenburg Area Recreation scheduling league (MARS). Information at marsoccer.org for player eligibility rules.
7. Club/classic players are allowed on a limited basis only in the U18 division (check MARS eligibility rules). No club players allowed in U8-U12 divisions.
8. Team creation and player placement is totally dependent on parents volunteering to coach.
9. Requests will be honored if at all possible. Roster size and balance within each division takes priority.
SPECIAL REQUESTS/INFORMATION: If you have a special situation or important information specific to your child that will help us in placement, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRING 2024 registrations will be accepted from JANUARY 1 through FEBRUARY 1 for a fee of $180. Fees include: uniform and trophy/end of season memento (JK-U12); referee fees; field rental, lights and maintenance; team equipment; and minimal administrative fees. The player needs a water bottle and shin guards; cleats are not required but recommended.
Applications received after FEBRUARY 1 or above the cap will be placed on a Waitlist and placed on teams if spaces are available. Team creation and player placement is totally dependent on parents volunteering to coach. If your child cannot be placed on a team, is withdrawn prior to the official start of the season, or the team is disbanded due to lack of a coach volunteer, CJ will issue a full refund. Other refunds are given on a case-by-case basis.
NEW USER: Follow the prompts for registering your child starting with "New User" then either "SPRING Soccer-Girls" or "SPRING Soccer-Boys." Then select the appropriate division based on your child's grade and click on "Checkout". Tip: fill in the required boxes and any coach, friend or practice requests.
EXISTING USER: Follow the prompts once you log in which will take you to your Dashboard. From there, you can click on Register and then select from the drop down menu or click on Family Members and register from there. You'll be able to edit all information (change of address, phone, grade level, school, etc.).
GET STARTED ONLINE: Click Here!